Great morning at Pohick Bay

Terry C

Jul 24, 2013, 4:49:00 PM7/24/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
photo.jpg

HeaveToo

Jul 24, 2013, 4:56:20 PM7/24/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
It looks like a good day.  The weather sure has been nice this week.

I have fished the Occoquan on Monday and Tuesday.  It fished well for bass.  It would probably help to hit in the early morning or the evening, but I have even had luck in the mid afternoon.

Terry C

Jul 24, 2013, 5:08:04 PM7/24/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I got on the water about 9:00. Fished until 2:00. Was out to catch a snakehead, no luck, had a couple follow but no strike. Landed 8 largemouth, lost another 4 or 5. Going to give it a go again tomorrow morning.