Hit 4MR today

Tyler Lucas

Dec 15, 2013, 2:42:55 PM12/15/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hit 4MR today starting at around 1000 and ending at around 1245.  There were three others there fishing the discharge when I arrived, pretty dead in the begining.  I apologize if any of you reading this were one of those three, but right when they left I began fishing the discharge with a #6 clouser and after about 15 min started collecting.  Started with 6 mid sized bluegill, then 4 bass 3 of which were around 8 inches, and one was 1.6 pounds, which was the fish of the day.  Also got a crappie.  4 MR is legit im grateful for this group and the new knowledge of fishing locations in the greater DC area.  It was crazy windy out there though, almost to windy.

Tyler

Steve Sucher

Dec 17, 2013, 12:35:23 PM12/17/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tyler , that musta been you wading the other side of the "island" Right before we got to the discharge there were some bait fishermen there. We fished clousers also, a couple hits but no fish. I guess we warmed 'em up for you ;)  All in all good time, that wind became a real son of a gun right around noon.

Tyler Lucas

Dec 20, 2013, 8:40:22 PM12/20/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that was me. It was way to windy that day