Family & Youth Casting Call- Call to Action!

Teresa Rodriguez

Apr 17, 2014, 12:28:23 PM4/17/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
We are just about two weeks away from the Family & Youth Casting Call on Friday, May 2 and still in need of some volunteers to help out with the school kids from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. Volunteers receive breakfast, lunch and the satisfaction of knowing they have helped introduce the sport of fishing to the next generation of anglers!
Register to help at www.familyandyouthcastingcall.com. Bring your rod and fish for shad before/after the event!
Questions? Contact Teresa Rodriguez at 202-754-2249 or Teresa.r...@dc.gov
--
Teresa Rodriguez

tperkins

Apr 17, 2014, 1:03:45 PM4/17/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Just signed up for Friday!

Teresa Rodriguez

Apr 22, 2014, 7:21:41 PM4/22/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for signing up tperkins!! We are really in need of volunteers for Friday! Maybe you can encourage a few more awesome TPFR members to come with you and help us! We can all go fish for shad after we send the kids home at 2:30! Or we could just go have a beer:) TPFR has been promised a silver sponsorship level if it can get 10 members to register online to help with the event. To register visit:VOLUNTEER! Thanks:)
Teresa