Redbone Tournaments

Matt S.

Oct 30, 2016, 5:17:48 PM10/30/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Has anyone on here fished in (or guided for) one of the Redbone fishing tournaments that raise funds for cystic fibrosis? Redbone has been around for many years, and seems to be a successful model for charity tournaments. I love to fish, and fly fish, and my nephew has CF, and I'm always up for an adventure and new things, so it seems a natural thing to look into - so if it's feasible I'm adding it to my list of goals in the year ahead. Just not sure what I'm getting into. Gonna contact Redbone too of course.

Ashley Frohwein

Nov 1, 2016, 12:01:28 AM11/1/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Let me know if you need/want a wingman.