Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Bamboo Ed

no leída,
24 may 2023, 10:51:3924/5/23
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi,

I'm dragging a friend that has never fly casted on a trip to North Platte in WY. It'd be great to get him at least one lesson before getting in the boat in July. Just to make sure we dont miss a opportunity, is there any idea on when or if Church will be offered in June?

Thanks,

Ed

Owen Williams

no leída,
25 may 2023, 7:37:4125/5/23
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi, Ed.

Casting Church will be held on the second Sunday of July (i.e., July 9) from 8 to 11 am at Fletcher's Boathouse (the far end of the lower parking lot).

We can work on drift-boat casts.

See you and your friend there!

Best,
Owen

Owen Williams

no leída,
25 may 2023, 7:39:5425/5/23
a Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Sorry, Ed. I misread the date you needed. Same information, and we'll see you on June 11.

Best,
Owen

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 10:51:39 AM UTC-4 Bamboo Ed wrote:
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos