Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

MattT

ungelesen,
30.04.2014, 21:01:0430.04.14
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I just returned from a trip to Mexico where a good friend conveniently scheduled his wedding near Ascension Bay in Tulum. The ceremony was great, but the fly fishing absolutely blew my mind.

If you ever get the chance to head down there, visit the flats. You won't regret it. Hooked into these guys on a gotcha fly and an 8 wt. Pulled in a barracuda too, but the excitement got to me before the camera could. Definitely a trip I won't soon forget. Now if I could only get shad at fletcher's to do the same.

-Matt

bone1.JPG
bone2.JPG
snapper.JPG

Vic Velasco

ungelesen,
01.05.2014, 07:04:2601.05.14
an tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Matt!!!  I used to catch bonefish on Bonefish Bitters.  Then I moved to Northern Virginia.  Oh well - maybe the rivers will settle down in time to catch the last of the shad run (but I wish they would smoke the reel's drag like a bonefish)

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten