Salmon river trip

Terry C

Dec 30, 2014, 10:36:40 PM12/30/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Regan and I just arrived in Pulaski 10:00pm Tues. 18 degrees, 3-5 in of snow tonight , and we will be swinging flies for steelhead the next 2 days. Doesn't get any better.

namfos

Dec 31, 2014, 10:39:17 AM12/31/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Try typing that as soon as you come off the river. ;-)  Nice way to spend  New Years.

Tight lines and dry socks.

Mark

Rob Snowhite

Dec 31, 2014, 10:40:29 AM12/31/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Should be loads more snow coming your way. Tell everyone at the Lodge I said hello.

Rob Snowhite

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Terry C

Dec 31, 2014, 9:59:58 PM12/31/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
3-5". Ha😣 woke up to over a foot. Fished in a near blizzard swinging flies no tugs today. Switching tactics for tomorrow nymphs , eggs, San juan worms. Expecting another foot of snow. Lake affect 😝 winter steelheading at its beat. Happy New Years 🎉

John Bilotta

Dec 31, 2014, 10:27:38 PM12/31/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 31, 2014, at 9:59 PM, Terry C <flycs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 3-5". Ha😣 woke up to over a foot. Fished in a near blizzard swinging flies no tugs today. Switching tactics for tomorrow nymphs , eggs, San juan worms. Expecting another foot of snow. Lake affect 😝 winter steelheading at its beat. Happy New Years 🎉
>
> --
> http://www.tpfr.org
> ---

Yambag Nelson

Jan 1, 2015, 12:29:56 PM1/1/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Stick to the swing.  You will be a better person for it.

Terry Cummings

Jan 1, 2015, 7:09:54 PM1/1/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Yambag, sorry got the stick off with an egg pattern ,going back to swing tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

TurbineBlade