Where to go 11-16-13

Nedak

Nov 15, 2013, 5:10:42 PM11/15/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
A friend and I have until 10am tomorrow morning to fish.

GP looks like tide is wrong.
Potomac up by Great Falls (MD side) too cold?
Middle Patuxent???

Thoughts...

Suggestions...

Thanks.

Misha Gill

Nov 18, 2013, 8:40:45 PM11/18/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
How'd it go? Did you find em?

Nedak

Nov 19, 2013, 4:30:05 PM11/19/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Middle Patuxent at dawn.  Walked about 1/2 a mile downstream and worked our way back up.   There is a pool right at the end of the trail filled w. trout.

Skunk for me.  1 for my buddy using tenkara, tungsten beadhead prince nymph.

Nedak

Nov 19, 2013, 4:30:46 PM11/19/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah it was chub not trout...

Misha Gill

Nov 20, 2013, 10:57:07 AM11/20/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Haha good to know. They still provide a tug but I'm not walking 2 miles to get at em.