NCC-TU Shad Report #5

Mark Binsted

Apr 21, 2017, 10:19:12 AM4/21/17
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I forgot to post this last Sunday night for those of you not on the email list. Shad Report #5 covers a few days last week of perhaps the most amazing shad fishing we've ever seen at Fletcher's. Fishing is still very good but the Potomac flow is back down to nearly half of normal, so you'll work a little harder to find the fish. Predicted rain might actually help if not too much. Also, read the report to find out how it came to pass that Alex Binsted was born along the Potomac during the shad run.