Reporting in from Annapolis Tie Fest

The Shad Hammer

Feb 25, 2018, 9:37:52 AM2/25/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Vo was kind enough to hook me up with a ride to Annapolis. Thanks!

The show was well attended, there were flyfishers standing in line to get in a 10 am.  Sadly, Lefty is ailing and could not be there.

The physical space was cramped around the booths and tyers.  Difficult to sit down and really watch closely but I was inspired by the skill and creativity.  Bob Popovics was tying a monster bait fish pattern called "The Beast".

Also watch some programs on southern musky and on fishing Tangier Island.  All those pictures of fat fish have exacerbated the shack nasties...come on spring!

Overall, a great way to spend a drizzly day, Stevie

The Shad Hammer

Feb 25, 2018, 9:56:50 AM2/25/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders