club casting

John Bilotta

Jul 11, 2015, 4:19:28 PM7/11/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

I will be hosting church at Fletcher's from 8-9:30 am on Sunday if anyone wants to get in some practice. Let me know if there is anything you would like to work on or that I can help you with.

Single and two handed rods, and all levels welcome. Yarn flies only, no hooks. I will be parked at the end of the lower level lot in a red focus, but will be down on the water.

Two handed folks we will be working on single spey casts.

John

Smallies&Shad

Jul 20, 2015, 1:42:23 PM7/20/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
After an absence of nearly two years from Sunday casting club church, I returned to the flock.  How bad I was to stay astray for so long.....

My spirits are renewed.  My anchors improved. My leader turnovers straightened their twisted paths.  D loops newly energized.

How lucky are the TPFR members to have the church of the Holy Loop so accessible.

Many thanks to John for his expertise.  And, as always, to Dan and the others who give so generously.

Smallies & Shad

John Bilotta

Jul 20, 2015, 2:00:35 PM7/20/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Great to see you.
John

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Bryan Lanier

Jul 20, 2015, 2:21:33 PM7/20/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Will there be another one anytime soon? Have only made one but would love to do it again.

Bryan

John Bilotta

Jul 20, 2015, 4:38:45 PM7/20/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Bryan,

Definitely, I will send out a note. Usually we meet at Fletcher's about 8 am.

John

Sent from my iPhone

Bryan Lanier

Jul 20, 2015, 5:02:35 PM7/20/15