Beer Tie Monday, June 10

Dalton Terrell

Jun 8, 2019, 9:09:24 AM6/8/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
June’s Beer Tie is coming up next Monday, June 10 at the Backbar at Whitlow’s on Wilson. Doors open at 6PM, and you’ll get kicked into Art’s Legal Corner at 10PM.

Rob Snowhite will be teaching the Michigan Skunk fly at the learner’s table. This dry fly is great for trout or bluegill—get ready for the Bluegill Tournament in September! Check the fly out here: http://www.current-works.com/how-to-tie-fly/michigan-skunk-improved/

As always, we’ll have a beer special and half priced burgers. Hope to see you all Monday!

Dalton

arthur noglak

Jun 8, 2019, 7:19:38 PM6/8/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately due to yet another storm moving in tomorrow morning , we will have to cancel casting church tomorrow.

Stay tuned for a make up day in the coming weeks.

Art