Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

jpma...@gmail.com

no leída,
22 jun 2015, 20:41:4122/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I will be coming from N. Central Oregon to visit the grand kids (6, 9, & 12) This week & I'll be staying 1 1/2miles from the Washington Monument.  Any thoughts on where I could intro the kids to fishing.  They would just be happy to wet a line. I wont be driving this trip so it will have to be by foot or public transit.
This is a very informative site, learned a lot by browsing about the area.
Thanks
JP

Rob Snowhite

no leída,
22 jun 2015, 20:57:0922/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Tidal Basin and Constitution Gardens.

image1.png

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

namfos

no leída,
23 jun 2015, 8:12:4123/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
The proverbial 10,000 words, Rob.

TurbineBlade

no leída,
23 jun 2015, 9:11:1623/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
You know, I never read Proverbs!  After the excitement of both I and II Chronicles (kept me up!), I try to avoid reading stuff like that after 5 pm.

Gene ("begat) TurbineBlade

Carl Z.

no leída,
23 jun 2015, 11:38:1823/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Beware,  Fish in the evening or early morning.  DC weather is brutal (and the tourists get thick during mid day).
by evening I mean after dinner, maybe starting at 7pm.  Otherwise it just isn't that much fun for the kids.

Sam Zimmerman

no leída,
23 jun 2015, 13:30:5823/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Constitution Gardens pond between island and far side, toward middle if you can cast for the kids.   Use worms 2-3 feet under a bobber for Sunnies and the occasional Catfish or Bass and to repeat, try morning before 9am or after 7pm.

namfos

no leída,
23 jun 2015, 15:35:1623/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
LOL!

Brendan

no leída,
24 jun 2015, 14:10:0224/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
i thought those fish had died off for some reason?

remember going there as a kid playing hopscotch with rats on the island as the sun went down.

Sam Zimmerman

no leída,
26 jun 2015, 18:39:3926/6/15
a tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Historic Constitution Garden results. Boy in pictures, our son, is 33 today and still fishing, but now in Lake Michigan.    SZ

On Monday, June 22, 2015 at 8:41:41 PM UTC-4, jpma...@gmail.com wrote:
img192.jpg
SDZ bass consitution gardens two heavy 1.jpg
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos