Fly fishing show

Nedak

Feb 2, 2015, 4:00:40 PM2/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know any details on the fly fishing show usually held at Georgetown Prep?

Thanks.

Dalton Terrell

Feb 2, 2015, 4:16:46 PM2/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
NCC-TU decided to cancel this show this year. They sent out an e-mail last fall saying there was declining attendance and fewer sponsors, so they were putting in a lot of effort to just break even.

Dalton

Thomas C Roberts, Jr.

Feb 2, 2015, 5:51:55 PM2/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
A sad day.  I always looked forward to this show every Spring.

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Rob Snowhite

Feb 2, 2015, 6:13:29 PM2/2/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
There is always Lefty Kreh's Tie Fest on March 7.

Sent from my iPhone

Robert Shane

Feb 3, 2015, 11:11:15 AM2/3/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
it's a little bit of a drive but here's what I imagine to be similar to that http://flyfishingshow.com/lancaster-pa/ coming at the end of this month. I apologize if anyone has already posted about this.

RickT

Feb 12, 2015, 9:28:05 AM2/12/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Rapidan's is this Sat.14th in Warrenton, VA;

http://www.rapidantu.org/2011-rapidan-chapter-annual-fishing-show/