2 Spots West Virginia Trip 4-6 Jun

David Wisniewski

Apr 28, 2024, 7:57:53 PMApr 28
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hi All,

I have a guided horseback ride-in fly fishing trip reserved for three nights 4-6Jun in WV....it's the full experience; pack lite, ride horses into camp, fireside meals made by a camp cook, stay in outfitters tents and fish 10+ miles of stocked river that you have pretty much all to your group. I have been going on this trip the last three years, and it's epic. Unfortunately, I started a new job and now have a hard conflict.

The trip is with the legendary Tim Freeman with Coolwater Outfitters.

Please reach out to me if you are interested/need more info.

/r

David