Fletcher's this afternoon

Dalton Terrell

Apr 11, 2019, 9:31:01 AM4/11/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Kinda late notice, but I'm getting out of work early and plan to be at Fletcher's around 2:30PM today. If anyone wants to meet up and fish, let me know.

I'll bring a couple rods with sinking line and plenty of flies, feel free to use my gear if you don't have any.

Shoot me a text (336-971-8468) or e-mail if you're interested.

Dalton

Dalton Terrell

Apr 12, 2019, 10:12:59 PM4/12/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Figured I should follow up with a report from this... I met up with Vivek and Connor down at the Cove. Vivek and I went upstream, above the island and below Gordon’s rock. We got into the Hickories as fast as we could cast to them.

After a few hours of fishing, Connor and I made a couple passes jigging for Stripers without much luck. Connor did hook into a cat that destroyed his leader with slime.

Well, typing was quite a chore today, get out while you can and don’t forget a stripping glove.

http://www.tpfr.org

Ben H

Apr 16, 2019, 9:39:39 AM4/16/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I keep a roll of athletic tape in my sling pack so that I always have something to protect my fingers on my stripping hand.

Terry C

Apr 16, 2019, 2:14:56 PM4/16/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Get out from behind your desk and build up some callus on those dandy hands.  ;)

chad tokowicz

Apr 16, 2019, 4:08:40 PM4/16/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
LMAO, savage chrip Terry C, but a factual claim nonetheless.

--
http://www.tpfr.org