New to the area - thanks!

Andrew Wiggins

Oct 25, 2013, 9:35:02 AM10/25/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to thank tidal potomac fly rodders for the excellent website(and map!) and introduce myself.  I recently moved to the area from Michigan, where I was just starting get my smallie and steelhead game figured out.  I'm looking forward to exploring the area, both locally and western Maryland. While killing some time before a meeting in the Carderock area, I took a walk on along the Potomac and C&O lock 7 and 8, and was pleasantly surprised to see some pretty fishy looking water (saw a few carp tailing).
See you on the water or at a upcoming beer tie.

William Steinman

Oct 27, 2013, 9:24:13 PM10/27/13
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Andrew!  I'm rather new to the group as well, and so far, I've found it a valuable resource.  Lot's of great places to fish.

Hopefully see you on the water.

Bill S.