RIP Whitlow's on WIlson

Dalton Terrell

Mar 24, 2021, 4:22:25 PM3/24/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Best of luck to the Whitlow's folks and TPFR on finding a new Beer Tie spot when things are more normal.

Dalton

tperkins

Mar 24, 2021, 7:32:40 PM3/24/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Well damn, that's too bad.

Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Mar 24, 2021, 9:53:02 PM3/24/21
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Really sad to see them go. Although they did say they are looking for a new location.

We Will find a new Beer Tie home when we get pack to normal.

I would love to hear any suggestions !

Cheers,

Art Noglak

--
http://www.tpfr.org

namfos

Mar 25, 2021, 6:01:08 PM3/25/21
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Second Monday of the month has been a personal highlight for several  years now and no Beer Ties is one of the worst things about the pandemic. This BLOWS.

Best of luck to the staff there.