For sale: Korkers Metalhead size 10 new in box

Greg Feder

Mar 16, 2022, 1:35:36 PM3/16/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
New season, new boots!

Brand new Korkers Metalhead boots for sale.  SIze 10.  Brand new never worn.
  • Omnitrax interchangeable sole system (Kling-on rubber and studded Kling-on rubber -- you can wear these in Maryland!!)
  • Boa speed lacing system
  • Originally $170, yours for $125.
  • Pick up near East Falls Church Metro in Arlington, VA.
Korkers are versatile:  wear the rubber nonstudded sole in boats and the studded sole in the water or on the rocks.  Additional soles available at a fine retailer near you or at korkers.com.

Greg Feder

Mar 16, 2022, 1:38:10 PM3/16/22
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Oh, crap.  Tried to post on the buy sell trade forum.  Will cross post there.

Can someone please tell me how you start a new conversation from an iphone?  The "new conversation" button does not appear for me in Safari.

Cheers,

-- Greg