Boca Raton guide

Adam Soller

Jan 5, 2015, 3:31:34 PM1/5/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Wife and I are headed down for almost a week in late February and I am going to try to get in at least one, hopefully two, outings.

Does anyone have a guide down there that they would recommend?

I saw that Boca-based Ole Florida Fly Shop has a couple of recs on their site.

Ernie

Jan 6, 2015, 10:14:54 PM1/6/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

If you are willing to drive 45 minutes north or south, here are two.

Jupiter- Capt. Craig Korczynski of Phlats Guide Services

Miami- Capt. Mark Hall of flyfishpeacoks.com

Both will show you a great experience.

Message has been deleted

BruceC2C

Jan 6, 2015, 11:25:46 PM1/6/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com

Adam Soller

Jan 8, 2015, 10:44:06 AM1/8/15
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bruce and Ernie.  Will check them out.

On Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:25:46 PM UTC-5, BruceC2C wrote:
www.gladesoutfitters.com