Let there be WATER!

namfos

Jul 22, 2019, 9:37:26 AM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

lettherebeWATER.PNG

tperkins

Jul 22, 2019, 9:41:49 AM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
HA! Looks like we were posting at the same time!

On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 9:37:26 AM UTC-4, namfos wrote:

lettherebeWATER.PNG

namfos

Jul 22, 2019, 10:17:40 AM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
What is this? A party line? ;-)

tperkins

Jul 22, 2019, 12:46:53 PM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
What is this, the early 20th century?

Jamie Carracher

Jul 22, 2019, 4:11:03 PM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Woohoo!!

velazquez

Jul 22, 2019, 11:09:53 PM7/22/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Went to check this out, then idiotically attempted to fish the Georgetown waterfront/confluence.

Daniel Lazenby

Jul 23, 2019, 8:41:06 AM7/23/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Hope springs eternal when it comes to fishing

Daniel

John Hammill

Jul 23, 2019, 2:59:54 PM7/23/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
There is always consolation with cupcakes and coffee at Baked and Wired on Thomas Jefferson.

Sent from my iPhone

velazquez

Jul 23, 2019, 9:09:48 PM7/23/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

True on cupcakes; my bigger problem is that I never do well at the waterfront and I am unsure if I am just fishing it wrong or if it's not worth it with a fly rod(maybe a spin rod) and I'm just wasting my time fishinghing it.

John Hammill

Jul 24, 2019, 6:48:38 AM7/24/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Wish I had words of wisdom for you brother. I’ve never wet a line right there but I drive down rock creek parkway all the time. I’ve even seen an osprey following the road north as it looked left, and it suddenly dove down and bagged what I’m assuming was a large mouth running away. Never seen an osprey go upstream like that on a hunt where there are so many trees. Made my day. It was north of P street, by the beautiful old graveyard.

Sent from my iPhone
--
http://www.tpfr.org

velazquez

Jul 25, 2019, 10:21:16 PM7/25/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
There's a good spot up there.

Jamie Carracher

Jul 28, 2019, 5:48:39 PM7/28/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Anyone been near Fletcher’s—how is it looking?

Looking forward to biking to fish!

tperkins

Jul 28, 2019, 6:06:39 PM7/28/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The water is nice and the carp are fussy.

Nick Farmer