Beaver Creek

namfos

Nov 16, 2016, 1:56:38 PM11/16/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Beaver Creek news item:

"The Board of Public Works unanimously approved today the Maryland Department of Natural Resources acquisition of 6.5 acres in Washington County, which will secure public fishing access to Beaver Creek, a tributary to Antietam Creek."

Mark

Ashley Frohwein

Nov 16, 2016, 4:54:22 PM11/16/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I couldn't tell from that article what's actually changed. I believe the lower access lot is still closed. And I never noticed any lack of access in the area by the hatchery, which is the area this article references. I'm going to call James at the shop for clarification