Jackson Trip RSVP

MikeV

Mar 14, 2018, 1:20:46 AM3/14/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
There are about 4 people that expressed an interest in the Jackson River trip starting on April 20th for a few days.

Please let me know via the email or phone number I gave you at the Beer Tie if you are going to attend.

Camp sites fill up fast in that area of Virginia.

At the moment, there are 4 of us that have committed to going.

I'm going to call the reservations phone number later today to see what they have available for tent/car camping.

Regards,  Mike V

MikeV

Mar 14, 2018, 5:21:17 PM3/14/18
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I talked to the NFS representative for camping near Jackson River...we will have no problem getting enough space to camp without reservations....

We will be staying at the Hidden Valley Camping Ground starting Friday night, April 20th.  We can accommodate anyone that would like to come down then even up to the last minute according to her.. as the place hardly ever fills up more than 50% according to the rep I talked to today, not even on the July 4th weekend, their busiest time...

I was able to talk to the resident Biologist as well about places to fish, current, etc.  Will share that later with those coming down.

Later, Mike V