High Resolution Tidal Potomac Images For TPFR.org

Rob Snowhite

Dec 3, 2019, 7:38:14 PM12/3/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Please send me any high resolution digital images you would like to include on the club's Website. Big fish, little fish, exotic fish. If you want to be published with a gizzard shad I'll take it but might bury it deep within the site.

Tom Steeley

Dec 3, 2019, 10:54:00 PM12/3/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
--
http://www.tpfr.org
20190526_141319.jpg

Tom Steeley

Dec 3, 2019, 10:55:51 PM12/3/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Dec 3, 2019, 7:38 PM Rob Snowhite <r...@robsnowhite.com> wrote:
20190907_171209.jpg
20190907_171217.jpg

Gregg DiSalvo

Dec 4, 2019, 8:55:03 AM12/4/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

2019-04-27_00-17-34_230.jpeg

2017-12-24_02-20-56_000.jpeg

Just a smattering of fish with me, thomas, and andrew

Gregg DiSalvo

Dec 4, 2019, 8:59:27 AM12/4/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Rob, I sent an email to you with others.  Would take too long to upload HQ images here.

Scott Stankus

Dec 4, 2019, 9:22:38 AM12/4/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I hope there were more with Walter!

--
http://www.tpfr.org

"There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary, and those who don't"

Scott Stankus

Dec 4, 2019, 9:46:51 AM12/4/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Rob, I sent you these in high res as they are too big to send to the group.

For your consideration.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2019, at 7:38 PM, Rob Snowhite <r...@robsnowhite.com> wrote:

Please send me any high resolution digital images you would like to include on the club's Website. Big fish, little fish, exotic fish. If you want to be published with a gizzard shad I'll take it but might bury it deep within the site.

--
http://www.tpfr.org

Sean Steele

Dec 4, 2019, 10:05:55 AM12/4/19
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Smallie love

Image

Sunrise at Gravelly Point. Not sure if it is high res enough.

On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 7:38:14 PM UTC-5, Rob Snowhite wrote:
Gravelly_Sunrise.jpg

Marek Rich