Tidal Basin memorial Day

Davis Walker

May 23, 2014, 2:55:16 PM5/23/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
I was going to head to the tidal basin on Monday (memorial day) would anyone like to join?
this will be my first time at the tidal basin. I have scoped it out a few times though.

I was thinking of going early in the morning before the tourists get there.
what flies are hitting there recently?>

Davis

Molly Hokkanen

May 25, 2014, 5:17:48 PM5/25/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Davis,
Would you mind if a newly minted, wildly unfamiliar fishing newbs tagged along? I'm not looking for instruction, but maybe a tip here and there if I'm doing something really dumb.

Molly

Davis Walker

May 25, 2014, 11:20:07 PM5/25/14
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
Molly
Absolutely not a problem. I plan on getting there between 630 and 7.
I'll have on a tan shirt w. Brown orvis trucker hat (new purchase) and a green pack

Shoot me an email and I'll give you my cell #.
Williamda...@gmail.com

Sorry for replying so late. Been tying flies and watching Armageddon on hbogo haha

Davis