DuPont Settlement - Shenandoah

145 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Connor Donovan

neskaityta,
2017-01-09 15:28:592017-01-09
kam: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders

Greggory DiSalvo

neskaityta,
2017-01-10 08:26:222017-01-10
kam: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Nice to see cleanup efforts.  You have to wonder how much of this is DuPont protecting their legacy pre merger with Dow?

Dalton Terrell

neskaityta,
2017-01-10 21:19:282017-01-10
kam: Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Connor,

Thanks for bringing this up, I hadn't heard about this proposed settlement yet.

The Shenandoah Riverkeeper put up their comments here, which I suggest you read and consider e-mailing to Fish and Wildlife Service.

It is really inconceivable that they are proposing using the proceeds for something as wasteful as renovating a hatchery for the purpose of stocking Smallmouth Bass. I'm not sure I'm on board with Mark Frondorf's suggestion of trout grow-out facility, and might suggest they use the proceeds on public river access.

Dalton
Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui
Persiųsti