Fly fishing in Anguilla

Jeff Dobrozsi

Jan 27, 2020, 9:55:01 PM1/27/20
to tidal-potoma...@googlegroups.com
My wife and I have plans to vacation in Anguilla in mid-March and I was hoping to get in a couple days of fishing. We went a few years ago and FF options were tough to find as it seemed almost all charter or guided fishing was on reefs or trolling.

I’ve done some recent internet searches and it’s not been as fruitful as I hoped. With some more research I think I could DIY but would like to do 1 day with a guide.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Jeff Dobrozsi
Washington, DC

Sent from my iPhone

arthur noglak

Feb 9, 2020, 6:39:34 PM2/9/20
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Jeff,

No idea about fishing in Anguilla, but id be real curious to hear a report when you get back man!

Cheers,

Art Noglak