NoVA CCA Dinner and Auction- March 30, 2019

ernie....@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2019, 9:09:02 PM2/18/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
The Northern Virginia CCA Chapter is pleased to invite you to our Eighteenth- Annual “Save a Fish – Build a Reef”  Dinner and Auction taking place on Saturday, March 30th, 2019 at 6:00 pm.

This year’s event will be at The Arlington Fairfax Elks Lodge, 8421 Arlington Boulevard, Fairfax, VA.  We have been working very hard with our donors and supporters in gathering a wide array of Auction and Raffle items that are sure to impress, some of which is listed on the attached flyer.

We are extremely grateful to all of our Supporters and thank them for their part in helping CCA Conserve, Protect, and Restore our marine resources.

This Fundraiser will help our Chapter with many activities this year, including the “Save a Kid – Catch a Fish” trip we host each summer, guest speakers, our Oyster Reef Building Habitat Initiative, and contributions to CCA’s conservation efforts.

Our event is an excellent opportunity to meet many fellow conservationists and fisherman, pick up some very nice Auction and Raffle items, and have a great time!  This year’s event will be catered, featuring Hors D’oeuvres, Dinner, and a Full Wine and Beer Bar.  We will again be featuring an Oyster Bar this year.

We are offering a special EARLY BIRD Raffle Drawing for all tickets purchased prior to February 28th.

Shawn Kimbro will be our guest speaker – Shawn is an accomplished musician, avid outdoorsman, and writer. He will be entertaining us with his own brand of Bluegrass music by performing some original songs about fishing, and the Chesapeake Region. This year, Shawn will be joined on stage by Tom Lagana.  Tom is a professional musician who is well known in the region for his jazz guitar performances. They will perform as a duo with both vocal and instrumental numbers and Tom may do some solo jazz instrumentals. We are very excited to have these guys join us!

To purchase tickets, please see the link below for the registration form.

cca2019.jpg

Dalton Terrell

Feb 24, 2019, 8:58:52 PM2/24/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
This is a great event, I encourage all of you to attend. The oysters and open bar make it easily worth the price of admission, the beef and door prizes are icing on the cake. My wife won the main door prize last year and almost took a mug over the Costas I made her get.

Misha Gill

Feb 28, 2019, 3:37:08 PM2/28/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I've enjoyed going to this event the past two years. Would be great to have more fly guys and gals to talk to there. Hope ppl will turn out to help the bay!

ernie....@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 9:37:40 AM3/6/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
You really have to be there to see the loot that is up for grabs. Some, you will need to bid on and some...you just might win if you enter the raffles (many).

We have over a dozen guided trips, lots of LL Bean stuff (bags, corn hole set, fire pit, pliers etc), many Engel coolers, more than a dozen rod or rod/reel combos including fly, framed art, restaurant cards, wine tasting, Costa sunglasses and much more.

And...oysters!

Trent Jones

Mar 10, 2019, 9:10:58 AM3/10/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
This is such a great event! Great group of people and if Mike from Sapidus Farms is in the house....its a must hit for the local oysters alone. Also tons of great trips and gear in the live and silent auctions, and it all goes to a great cause!

Ill be down in FL so I'm gonna miss it this year Ernie.

Attend and Enjoy everyone.

-Trent

arthur noglak

Mar 14, 2019, 10:23:41 PM3/14/19
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
I look forward to this every year.

There are so many great guided trips that you can bid on. Me and a buddy did a Cobia trip last year that we win at this dinner.

Good folks and good food!