Found your Lure

Tom Somers

Nov 28, 2016, 7:58:16 AM11/28/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Got hung up and didn't want to lose the fly, so ripped this mess out of the bottom.  Good news is I saved the fly and caught a few more with it.  If you lost a lure, let me know...
Net.jpg
liberated lures.jpg
small1.jpg

namfos

Nov 28, 2016, 8:12:31 AM11/28/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
If don't want them (and don't want to give them tt me personally har-har-har) they'd make a great raffle prize at a beer tie.

Mark

Brian

Nov 29, 2016, 6:49:29 AM11/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Nice catch,  I second the raffle prize idea.  Is that a reel in there too?  And what kind of fish is that in the third picture?

TurbineBlade

Nov 29, 2016, 12:29:08 PM11/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Looks like a yella perch.

TurbineBlade

Nov 29, 2016, 12:30:15 PM11/29/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
In the first picture, is that a disc brake rotor from a Geo Tracker, or a large arbor fly reel?

Gene

namfos

Nov 30, 2016, 8:54:36 AM11/30/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Looks like a leader spool, what brand fro catfish or S/W, I don't know. Seems familiar.

Mark

Tom Somers

Dec 2, 2016, 8:58:58 PM12/2/16
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Okay, will donate some lures. No reels, brakes or spools, but several meters of mono, assorted weights, rusted hooks and an unidentified mass that may have contained a finger...