Potomac River Smallmouth Club 3/29 McLean

HermanyorFlorida

Mar 15, 2023, 1:18:00 PM3/15/23
to Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
Hey Everyone,

Our March meeting will be in-person only (No Zoom) at the McLean Government Center, 1437 Balls Hill Road, McLean VA beginning at 7:00 PM.  We will have Capt. Rich Johnson of Osprey Fishing Charters as our guest speaker.

Capt. Rich is not a fly fisher, but I have hired him to take me out on the Occoquan during the shad run so I don't have to make myself angry fly casting from my kayak.  He guides the Potomac above and below the falls.

Come by and say hello.  A decent portion of the club are fly anglers.

Herman