acute pericarditis

Mohamed Sulaiman

Jul 21, 2022, 4:36:16 AM7/21/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
السلام علیکم

My ecg alert  shows that I have acute pericarditis, however the ecg reading looks normal. They are sending me to a cardiologist. Can anyone recommend tibb e nabawi for this?

I am worried.

Jazakallah khairan.

Khazmaa' ~ خذماء

Jul 21, 2022, 4:49:30 AM7/21/22
to Mohamed Sulaiman, tibb-e...@googlegroups.com

Assalam o Alaikum,

Talbinah, Quince, & dates stones powder are the cures for a sick heart.

Taking Hijaamah will also help to reduce the load from your heart. See the links below

https://tibbenabawi.org/prophets-guidance/diseases-from-a-to-l/hearts-disease

https://tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-foods/foods-seen-to-qaaf/safarjal-quince

https://tibbenabawi.org/healing-by-foods/foods-from-taa-to-raa/talbinah

https://tibbenabawi.org/formulations/how-to-grind-ajwah-date-stones

Avoid animal proteins & vegetable (cooking) oils, switch to olive oil, take pure vinegar twice daily, diluting 2 tablespoons in a glass of water.

Dr Muhammad Sami

Jul 22, 2022, 1:20:24 PM7/22/22
to Mohamed Sulaiman, Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
He should also use some herbal medicine like Arjun

Sent from vivo smartphone

--
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the combination of healing the heart & body with correct Yaqeen & A'amal-e-Salehaat, foods & herbs recommended by Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, put them all together & seek the cure for any kind of disease.

Website : www.tibbenabawi.org
E-mail : ti...@tibbenabawi.org
To read old articles, please visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tibb-e-nabwi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tibb-e-nabwi/a11c1080-6150-4b80-9129-79f13937f934n%40googlegroups.com.