Chicken Pox scars

Amena Bakhsh

Dec 7, 2017, 3:26:58 AM12/7/17
to tibb-e...@googlegroups.com
Salaamu Alaikum

My kids have just had chicken pox and I was wondering what I could apply to skin reduce any possible scarring.

Jazaka Allah

Sent from my iPhone

Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM

Dec 7, 2017, 3:28:55 AM12/7/17
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalam O Alaikum,

We have no experience for this, but you may try fresh aloe vera gel, it may help to reduce the scars.
Read more about Chicken pox below:

nailay...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 12:01:47 AM12/11/17
to Amena Bakhsh, Healing By ISLAM Tibb-e-Nabawi
Assalam O Alaikum,

I think you should apply Warss as it is very good for skin and it helped in healing my acne scars.  I heated half cup extra virgin olive oil and mixed half teaspoon of Warss.

--
Tibb-e-Nabawi is the combination of healing the heart & body with correct Yaqeen & A'amal-e-Salehaat, foods & herbs recommended by Prophet Muhammad Salallaho alaihe Wasallam & finally Hijamah, put them all together & seek the cure for any kind of disease.

E-mail : ti...@tibbenabawi.org
To read old articles, please visit  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tibb-e-nabwi
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM" group.

A M

Feb 22, 2022, 9:59:16 PM2/22/22
to Tibb-e-Nabawi, Healing by ISLAM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Alhamdulillah Warss is such a good herb which is very well known for removing freckles, pigmentation and acne spots. It is also mentioned in hadith.

Anyone requiring the serum for face can buy it online at https://www.alajwastore.com/warss-night-serum-with-a-whiff-of-saffron
We have different variants in Warss
Warss Serum
Warss Soap