Drupal Association seeking contractor for server-side TUF implementation

Tim Lehnen

Jun 30, 2021, 12:47:54 PM6/30/21
to The Update Framework (TUF)
Hello TUFriends,

Branching off of the thread in the #tuf slack channel...

The Drupal Association is looking for contract support to help implement the server-side of our TUF implementation (the client side is our PHP TUF project, but for server we can likely use the python reference implementation).

We have up to $30k in board-designated funding plus in-kind benefits we can offer for a contract on the server-side implementation. We thought you all here would either be good candidates yourselves (as the foremost experts) or know of other good folks.

Please feel free to circulate widely.

The call for interest with details is here: https://www.drupal.org/drupalorg/blog/call-for-interest-the-update-framework-tuf-signing-server-for-drupal-packages

Feel free to reach out to me directly by email or by Slack (@hestenet) with any questions.

Thank you.

Best,
Tim Lehnen
hestenet
CTO - Drupal Association 501c3

Justin Cappos

Jul 1, 2021, 5:55:48 AM7/1/21
to Tim Lehnen, The Update Framework (TUF)
This is great news!  Thank you for sharing.  We will circulate and get back to you.

Thanks,
Justin

Trishank Kuppusamy

Mar 16, 2022, 3:21:15 PM3/16/22
to Justin Cappos, Tim Lehnen, The Update Framework (TUF)
Hi PHP friends,

At the OpenSSF, we've formed a WG on securing community repos together. Would love to get your representation for PHP there.

Thanks,
Trishank