FOY Baltimore Oriole

George Naylor

Apr 28, 2021, 2:17:37 PM4/28/21
to Hambirders, HSA Nature Notes, The Pipits
First of the spring in Caledonia, calling from a pine tree in the back yard.

George

Cathie Green

Apr 28, 2021, 4:20:04 PM4/28/21
to George Naylor, Hambirders, HSA Nature Notes, The Pipits
I am glad to hear this - I have had my oranges out for a few weeks now and still hoping they come !

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 2:17 PM George Naylor <georgen...@gmail.com> wrote:
First of the spring in Caledonia, calling from a pine tree in the back yard.

George

Cathie Green

Apr 28, 2021, 4:26:40 PM4/28/21
to George Naylor, Hambirders, HSA Nature Notes, The Pipits
Great to hear - I have been putting oranges out for the last few weeks but haven't seen them yet !