Need help to solve the "debug/zlib.lib is not a valid win32 program" issue!

liuj...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 8:25:34 AM12/28/16
to tesseract-ocr
Hi eveyone,  i got an issue during running tesseract without debugging (ctrl+F5) in vs2015. vs2015 warn me that debug/zlib.lib is not a valid win32 program and just stop running while building (F7) is totally ok and pass.

The compling instruction i followed is:
"3.04.01 If you have Visual Studio 2015, checkout the repository at Leptonica 1.73 for Visual Studio 2015 which has the solution for Tesseract also and click on build_tesseract.bat. After that you still need to download the language packs."(see:https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/Compiling).

I just downloaded the "VS2015_Tesseract-master.zip" according the instrucion above, released the file and run the tesseract.sln with vs2015.  Did i miss somthing? I have no clue about how to solve this problem.Plz help & really thanx a lot!

Zdenko Podobný

Dec 28, 2016, 10:30:11 AM12/28/16
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
1. Did you tried to contact author of that project[1]?
2. Did you tried to build tesseract with cppan as described on wiki [2]?

Zdenko

liuj...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 5:20:25 PM12/29/16
to tesseract-ocr
Hi zdenop, thanx for ur help. It seems that the tesseract can't be build with cppan. so, let me try to contact autor.thanx again.

在 2016年12月28日星期三 UTC+8下午11:30:11,zdenop写道: