How to generate multiple teesedit_write_images output

瀏覽次數:34 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Junye Li

未讀,
2018年7月2日 晚上11:37:012018/7/2
收件者:tesseract-ocr
Hi there,

I want to see the actual input images processed by tesseract usingthe command -c tesseract and I used tessedit_write_images=TRUE

However, when I pass multi-layer (mutiple pages) .tiff image to tesseract the output tessinput.tif image only contains one layer, which is the last page of the input image.

Is there a way to generate output with multiple pages or multiple single output images?

Cheers

Martin Jenniges

未讀,
2018年7月4日 上午11:59:292018/7/4
收件者:tesser...@googlegroups.com
Hello Junye Li,

wutg Scan Taylor, you can optimize your -multipages- Tiff and as last: Scan Taylor save each page of tiff in a single page tiff as so

image1_page0001.tif
image1_page0002.tif

After this: you can use tesseract with variabel as so

for %i in (*.tif) do tesseract %i tess%i.tiff

the first %i after tesseract is for the inputfile (image1_page0001.tif ) and the second %i for output file; here for tessimage1_page0001.tiff

I hope, this help you

See regard

Martin jenniges

回覆所有人