Tesseract OCR 4 paper

Jennil Thiyam

Sep 11, 2019, 8:59:49 AM9/11/19
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone has the link that describes the working of Tessercat 4, I found paper that talks about the processing steps of tesseract 3, but failed to get any research paper that describes  tesseract 4. Please let me know

Shree Devi Kumar

Sep 11, 2019, 9:03:15 AM9/11/19
to tesseract-ocr

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 6:29 PM Jennil Thiyam <thiyam...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone has the link that describes the working of Tessercat 4, I found paper that talks about the processing steps of tesseract 3, but failed to get any research paper that describes  tesseract 4. Please let me know

Jennil Thiyam

Sep 11, 2019, 9:06:55 AM9/11/19
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Shree do you have any other links that talk about how LSTM works in tesseract OCR

Shree Devi Kumar

Sep 11, 2019, 9:18:08 AM9/11/19
to tesseract-ocr
did you see the following links