Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

afrizal firdaus

непрочитано,
27. 3. 2017. 03:48:2027.3.17.
– tesseract-ocr
Hello guys. I am trying to ocr the picture that has text using meme's font. But i always get bad result for this font.

 result : PlEflSE

result : TIEllMIE MUHE

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

ShreeDevi Kumar

непрочитано,
27. 3. 2017. 05:17:5727.3.17.
– tesser...@googlegroups.com
Try latest version of tesseract - build from master. Use --psm 7 --oem 1

I get correct result for both.

tesseract unnamed1.png unnamed1 --psm 7 --oem 1

Tesseract Open Source OCR Engine v4.00.00alpha-347-g60c8b12 with Leptonica
Warning. Invalid resolution 0 dpi. Using 70 instead.

ShreeDevi

unnamed1.txt
unnamed.txt
unnamed1.png
unnamed.png

afrizal firdaus

непрочитано,
31. 3. 2017. 00:04:5431.3.17.
– tesseract-ocr
Thank you Shree.

I just try it and that solve my problem :)

But i have something weird in my tesseract.
While i type 'tessearct -v' i am getting following output

tesseract 362b68e
 leptonica-1.74.1
  libjpeg 8d (libjpeg-turbo 1.4.2) : libpng 1.2.54 : libtiff 4.0.6 : zlib 1.2.8

 Found AVX
 Found SSE

Why the version is "tesseract 362b68e"? is it normal?

ShreeDevi Kumar

непрочитано,
31. 3. 2017. 02:48:5031.3.17.
– tesser...@googlegroups.com
Did you build it with debug option?

That number refers to the git revision of the code, so it is easy to know what version of source commit it refers to.

Look in github for commit that begins with that number.

ShreeDevi
Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи