Different Versions of Tesseract

Ibr

Mar 13, 2018, 6:12:59 AM3/13/18
to tesseract-ocr
Hi,

I have installed more that one tesseract versions on the same machine (Ubuntu 14.04), every time I want to install newer version I create a different folder, inside it I install and compile Leptonica, then inside it I download and compile Tesseract, how can I use a specified version of tesseract?
assume in a folder A I have tesseract 4-alpha, and in folder B I have tesseract 4-beta, when I enter the folder A and use the tesseract that is there still directs me to the newer version, so how can I user any version I want?

Thanks