Adding New Language Training to Downloads Page

matthew christy

Aug 27, 2014, 12:22:02 PM8/27/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've created some new English-language Fraktur training by utilizing the current and excellent German Fraktur language training on the Downloads page. I removed the German DAWG files and added some English ones of my own. I'd like to submit it to the Downloads page for others to use, but I can't figure out how to do that, and I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks,
Matt

zdenko podobny

Aug 27, 2014, 5:43:27 PM8/27/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com

matthew christy

Aug 28, 2014, 9:38:27 AM8/28/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com
Ah, OK. Thanks Zdenko. Is there any organize alternative for posting Tesseract training that you'd like to share, other than just putting in on Git or something and then letting the Tesseract group know about it in a post?

Matt

zdenko podobny

Sep 7, 2014, 2:12:54 PM9/7/14
to tesser...@googlegroups.com