libroadrunner and GPU

Lucia Nasti

Apr 21, 2020, 5:22:28 AM4/21/20
to tellurium-discuss
Hello everyone!
Thanks for adding me to this discussion group.

In a paper, I recently read that it is possible to use libroadrunner configuring the GPU. I tried to find some resources on documentation, but I didn't find anything and, since it is my first approach to GPU, I would like to know if you could help me giving me some information (examples that I can study would be great!).

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!
Thanks!

Matthias König

Apr 21, 2020, 7:08:49 PM4/21/20
to Lucia Nasti, tellurium-discuss
Hi Lucia,

as far as I know there is no support for GPU in libroadrunner so far.
But Herbert Sauro can provide more information on the status of GPU support.

Best Matthias

Matthias König, PhD.
Junior Group Leader LiSyM - Systems Medicine of the Liver
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin, Institute of Biology, Institute for Theoretical Biology
  https://livermetabolism.com
koni...@googlemail.com
https://github.com/matthiaskoenig
Tel: +49 30 2093 98435

Herbert M Sauro

Apr 21, 2020, 8:08:03 PM4/21/20
to Lucia Nasti, tellurium-discuss
HIh there, the only person who might have suggested using GPUs is Kyle Medley (me...@comcast.net), otherwise, I am not aware of GPU support.

Herbert

Herbert Sauro, Professor
University of Washington, Bioengineering

Lucia Nasti

Apr 22, 2020, 9:55:08 AM4/22/20
to tellurium-discuss
Thank you very much for your help!