[JOBS] Ruby contractor position @ FreeAgent

Olly

May 30, 2019, 12:32:15 PM5/30/19
to Tech Meetup
Hi everyone

We're always looking for full-time staff at FreeAgent (www.freeagent.com/careers) but we do have a couple of Ruby contractor positions available starting in July. You'll be working on one of our product teams, building new features in Ruby/Rails for our happy small-business and accountant customers!

We'd ideally love someone to work from our amazing Edinburgh office, but remote working (if you're based in UK, we have a growing Glasgow cluster) is an option. We're looking for "senior" people, basically you'll have a good few years of commercial Ruby/Rails experience.

If you're interested please get in touch directly (olly [at] freeagent [dot] com) with CV and rate details. No agencies please, seriously.

All the best,
Olly

--
Olly Headey