Techmeetup Stirling June 4th at 18:30 .NET is Dead, Long Live .NET

Douglas McCallum

May 30, 2019, 5:30:34 AM5/30/19
to Tech Meetup
This month our talk is by Andy Gibson and is titled .NET is Dead, Long Live .NET and is about how Microsoft have diversified from Windows only to embrace Open Source and Linux.

All are welcome, there is no minimal level of tech knowledge needed to attend.

We meet in Codebase Stirling, 8 - 10 Corn Exchange Road, Stirling, FK8 2HU from 6:30 with the talk at 7. Afterwards we go to the City Walls to eat and chat.

Many thanks to our sponsors Informatics Ventures, Skyscanner and Cultivate.