Events this month in Scotland.

James Baster

Jul 31, 2019, 2:46:29 AM7/31/19
to techm...@googlegroups.com

We just had our 7th Birthday! Check out our blog for an update on the search to find a new group to run the site. And thanks for all the support over the years.

If your in Edinburgh remember the Festivals may force changes to your regular events; check carefully. Also a bus strike is due to start in a few days, so watch your transport options.

This month's events: If we are missing any do let us know!

See you at an event soon,
James

Browse events in: Aberdeen   Edinburgh   Glasgow   Inverness   Stirling

Wed 31st Jul 2019
5:30pm Prewired Edinburgh: Prewired (Edinburgh)
Thu 1st Aug 2019
8:30am Morning Grind (Aberdeen)
5:30pm Storm ID: CoderDojo @ Storm (Edinburgh)
6:00pm codebar Glasgow @ CodeClan (Glasgow)
Fri 2nd
6:00pm Edinburgh 2600 Meetings (Edinburgh)
Sat 3rd
Sun 4th
Tue 6th
6:30pm Talk at Techmeetup Stirling (Stirling)
7:00pm 57North Hacklab: Open Night (Aberdeen)
7:00pm Edinburgh Hacklab: Open Night (Edinburgh)
Fri 9th
Sat 10th
Sun 11th
Mon 12th
Wed 14th
5:30pm Prewired Edinburgh: Prewired (Edinburgh)
6:30pm TechMeetup Edinburgh (Edinburgh)
Fri 16th
Sat 17th
Sun 18th
Mon 19th
Thu 22nd
Fri 23rd
Sat 24th
Sun 25th
Mon 26th
9:00am thinkWhere: QField for QGIS (Stirling)
Fri 30th
Sat 31st