4:00 Ride

1 view

Mike K.

Mar 29, 2020, 9:39:15 AM3/29/20
to Team Superior Superior Group
Billie and I are not going to make the 4:00 ride - we'll do a ride earlier from our house.

You guys be safe and enjoy - we'll see you next time.

--
Mike K.
     -Leave it better than you found it.

Douglas R. Waldman

Mar 29, 2020, 9:53:51 AM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Just an FYI (and a request),

The Mayor of Tulsa upped the “safer at home” directive in Tulsa yesterday to include ALL age groups and has banned all social gatherings outside a family group, regardless of size.

For now, the river trail and other bike trails remain open.    So I am certainly getting out to enjoy the nice weather today.   But please let’s all be respectful of the directive and as we ride or walk on the trails to do so in small groups or individually, keeping the appropriate distances apart.

As the virus continues to spread around the country, I don’t want to give them any reason to close the trails.

I have to imagine there are some in the administration that think we should close all outdoor activities, and I would hate to give them any reasons to do so.

So I recommend for the short term, that we enjoy the trails on our own as much as possible.

When we can get back to group riding again I will provide the “refreshments” for the first ride!

Thanks!

Doug

Billie

Mar 29, 2020, 10:06:47 AM3/29/20
to Douglas R. Waldman, teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Doug.

Billie

Sent from my iPhone

Robyn Robinson

Mar 29, 2020, 10:16:29 AM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Are bathrooms still open at the River?

--
Robyn Robinson

Douglas R. Waldman

Mar 29, 2020, 10:24:18 AM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Good question.   I actually have no idea.   Does anyone know?

Doug

Anthony Diaz

Mar 29, 2020, 10:30:00 AM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Far as I'm aware, all public restroom facilities have been closed. I know the ones along Liberty Trail are, so I'd plan on the rest being closed as well. I've been limiting my rides to as far as I can get on two bottles and 1 bladder. :)

-Tony

Lisa Potter

Mar 29, 2020, 10:38:11 AM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Bathrooms were open on Thursday night.

Lisa Potter

Alan Oatsvall

Mar 29, 2020, 6:23:40 PM3/29/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
The bathrooms at Riverside, across from Kohl’s were open today.

Alan Oatsvall

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2020, at 09:38, Lisa Potter <lcpot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bathrooms were open on Thursday night.