HHH Saturday ride

1 view

rpalomba

Jan 22, 2020, 12:05:57 PM1/22/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com

Just a FYI for those riding HHH and wait to register late or onsite.
The 12,000 person cap listed on bike reg has been confirmed by the people running HHH.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Robyn Robinson

Jan 22, 2020, 12:09:06 PM1/22/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! We saw that! Already registered, we are having trouble registering for Tulsa Tough, keep getting a message saying it's full. Have you heard anything about That?
Robyn

rpalomba

Jan 22, 2020, 12:24:41 PM1/22/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
I havent heard anything about Tulsa Tough. But i dont plan to ride any of the tulsa tough events or races. So i havent checked.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Billie Knowles

Jan 22, 2020, 12:56:40 PM1/22/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Only the races have been open and they are full.  The rides will be open soon.

Robyn Robinson

Jan 22, 2020, 2:17:05 PM1/22/20
to teamsu...@googlegroups.com
Ok Thank you, I thought I was crazy... well I am that, but more so than normal...
Robyn