Research Journal Summary

Alexander Hayes

Oct 29, 2019, 11:26:33 AM10/29/19
to teachandl...@googlegroups.com
You may just find yourself written up in there.

"... Over 9 years, and close to a million words of self-reflexive prose later, this Research Journal Summary (RJS) brings the research experience, knowledge gathering and learning into a 51,555 word titrate, an overview."

Kind regards,

Alexander Hayes

rgrozdanic

Oct 29, 2019, 5:05:25 PM10/29/19
to teachandlearnonline
Woo hoo. I hope you're having a big drink right now. You deserve it.

TALO Links

Vance Stevens

Oct 29, 2019, 9:41:34 PM10/29/19
to Teach and Learn Online
Way to Go Dr. Alex!

Great to see this turn up in my email. Thanks so much for sharing.

Proud to be cited, cheers,