Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Apr 1, 2020, 6:01:45 PM4/1/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 - Shelter-In-Place, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) Airlines Refused To Collect Passenger Data That Could Aid Coronavirus Fight

New York Times

2) No Answer By DHS On End To Cyber Testing Of Boeing 757

Avionics International

OTHER

3) Virginia DOT Shares Transportation Activity Pages To Keep Kids Entertained Amid School Closures

WSET-TV

RAILROADS

4) National Railroad Maintenance & Construction Association Chair: What’s Your Railroad Story? Time To Get The Word Out

Progressive Railroading commentary

VEHICLES

5) NHTSA Gathering Data On Occupant Protection In Autonomous Vehicles

Bulk Transporter

News Releases

1) Hyundai Motor To Establish Hyundai Mobility Global Innovation Center In Singapore

2) OneRail Launches Resource Page On Rail Industry Response To COVID-19

Upcoming Events

IRF Africa Regional Congress - July 7-10 - Accra, Ghana

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016