Thursday, March 26, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Mar 26, 2020, 6:00:55 PM3/26/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

1) The Smart Transportation Dispatch

Carnegie Mellon University

MARITIME

2) Do Maritime Incidents Need More Press Hype?

gCaptain editorial

OTHER

3) UK Department For Transport Urgently Seeking Transport Data To Tackle COVID-19

Traffic Technology Today

PUBLIC INFORMATION / EDUCATION / INVOLVEMENT

4) MPOs Use Online Ads To Inform, Encourage Engagement

FHWA’s EDC News (scroll down)

5) Feedspot Ranks ‘ITE Talks Transportation’ Podcast As #1 Transportation Industry Podcast To Follow In 2020

Feedspot

SAFETY / SECURITY

6) Reducing Driver Distraction With Vehicle Activated Signs

Traffic Technology Today

TRANSIT

7) Despite Uncertainty, SEPTA Moves Forward With Virtual Fare Proposal Hearings

Philadelphia Inquirer

Upcoming Events

ITS Heartland Annual Meeting - November 15-17 - Des Moines

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016