Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bernie Wagenblast

Apr 8, 2020, 6:00:53 PM4/8/20
to TCNL

Transportation Communications Newsletter

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - Cranford, New Jersey

AVIATION

1) Europe Throws Another Coronacrisis Lifeline To Airlines And Defers Air Traffic Control Fee Payments

Forbes

BICYCLES / PEDESTRIANS

2) Seattle Creates New Way To Report Poorly Parked Bikeshare Bikes

Seattle DOT Blog

INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS

3) ITS (UK) Webinar Looks At Impact Of Coronavirus On ITS Industry

ITS International

PLANNING

4) Virtual Transport Planning Campaign Goes Live In UK

CIHT

TRANSIT

5) Velocia App That Encourages Alternative Transit Expanding In Miami-Dade

Miami Today

VEHICLES

6) Navigating Self-Driving Cars By Looking At What’s Underneath The Road

Hackaday

7) Tesla Drops Image Of HAL 9000 For Sentry Mode, Switching To Portal Turret

Electrek

News Releases

1) Port Authority Of Allegheny County Launches ‘Stay Home’ Campaign

Upcoming Events

ACT Emerging Mobility Virtual Summit - April 28

© 2020 Bernie Wagenblast Communications, LLC www.TransportationRadio.com  1 Aberdeen Ct., Cranford, NJ 07016